We manage a full range of fuel systems requirements from planning to completion and testing – including design, installation, incident response and associated civils.
Fuel Systems and Environmental Incident Response
Starting in the early eighties with petrol station fuel system maintenance and installation, our operation has grown and diversified over the years – and we now work extensively across many industries on fuel systems for some of the UK’s largest companies. Our division also undertakes oil spill clean-up, ground remediation and bio-remediation, and we have been accredited to the UK Spill association since its inception in 2004 (previously B.O.S.C.A).
Our fuel systems division is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals who are experts in their field and ready to provide specialist advice and guidance to our customers.
What we do
- Fuel system maintenance
- Tank manufacture
- Tank alarms and gauging
- Re-pumps and grade changes
- Stage I & II vapour recovery installation and maintenance
- Tank de-commissioning and removal
- Foam filling
- Tank inspection to PPG2
- Below ground tank testing
- Ultra sonic testing
- 24/7 environmental incident response
- Spill kits supplied and training given
- New pipework systems
- Ground remediation
- Fuel filtration and polishing
- E-charger installation and maintenance