Our carefully managed work for All Saints School in Stockport resulted in the minimum of fuss and disruption to their daily operation.
All Saints School – Stockport County Council
The All Saints School project consisted of three extensions – a new assembly hall, new I.T. classroom, new infants room and play area, major refurbishment of the schools heating and ventilation system, refurbishment of the kitchen along with providing new car parking areas for staff and parents. All areas of works were phased to keep the school up and running with little or no disruptions to the daily operation of a busy school.
Health & Safety was at the forefront of all areas concerned with the planning and construction within a school that was to remain open at all times, and the project was completed to the programme and within the tender budget.
Our work included:
- Piling drainage, major ground works, tarmac
- Refurbishment including joinery, partitioning etc.
- H&V work, electrical installation data cabling
- Superstructure brickwork, timber cladding
- Suspended ceilings, floor finishes
- Roofing, specialist cantilever glulam beams
- Painting and decoration
Education & Health